Friday, April 1, 2011

Shout Out

Here is a little shout out to all my readers who are fellow bloggers who for some reason have not signed up to be a Chocobuddy.  Let me set the stage for you...
*poor little orphan annie in dirty clothes and have sad-puppy-face*
I signed up to be a chocobuddy.  But apparently there are not enough new people signing up so I am buddy-less.  It is quite tragic.  It is a very sad state to be in.  I want to send someone chocolate!  Do you like chocolate?  What girl doesn't?!  Well, I want to send you some (and hopefully get some in return... that's the fun of it) so pretty pretty please, click on the pink and brown heart on my sidebar and go sign up.  Go, go on!  Faster, faster!

And now back to your regularly scheduled programing.

The sun is shining.  It's warm.  I even spent some time outside.  Now waiting for T to get back and we are going to make some uber-healthy seed/nut/fruit "cookie" bars.  Nummy!

2 comments:

  1. I keep hearing about this chocobuddy thing and thinking it sounds like a great idea . . . ok, I'm caving . . . where do I sign (I know, pink and brown heart)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for the shout out! And stinky - thanks for joining! I'll be pairing up tomorrow! :-)

    ReplyDelete