Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Two sides to the coin

Hey, I figured that while some people have found Rachel's blog, others may be sitting there thinking "This Rachel girl sounds super awesome-amazing and fun!  I wish I knew what her blog was!"  Well people; your wish is my command, your dreams are coming true, you're getting the flip side of this coin.

http://traditionalsurrogacy.blogspot.com

On a side note, I know for a fact that Rachel is nervous for this weekend.  I surprisingly, am not.  I feel really calm and confident.  I'm impatient as all get-out, but not really worried.  Which is amazing because duck-liner that I am, usually if there is something to worry about (and even times when there is nothing to worry about) I will worry about it.  To death.  I dunno, I think it's gonna work.

So go cheer her up people!

No comments:

Post a Comment