Monday, March 14, 2011

Quick Update

Just a quick update:

Scott finally got home tonight from the fire.  He leaves for middle-of-nowhere-Whyoming tomorrow at 3:30am and will be gone for the week.  I'm glad he is safe and that he got to be out on a fire but am sad I have gotten so little time and also that we will completely miss Rachel's ovulation this month.  If only there was a local fertility clinic that would do IUIs with surrogates *sigh*

Time with mom has been a BLAST.  My car was acting up though on Friday so I had to drop it off at the mechanics for the weekend.  Luckily between my friend T and using Scott's truck I've survived. (gas guzzler that it is...) We've been SO busy though I've barely been home for more then a few hours to sleep and take care of the dogs, although I'll admit I'm not really complaining, it's been nice to be out of the house.  With Scott being gone this week I'll be suddenly very much alone in this house... so if you find yourself being imposed upon as I invite myself to all your shindigs, I apologize. 

Ok, I promise a longer post later.  Now I need to get some sleep before I have to drop Scott off at work at 3 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment